Summer School at University of Nottingham Malaysia 2022
Apr 21, 2022
The Office of Internationalization (OIN) is pleased to announce the applications opening for ON CAMPUS International Summer School Program at University of Nottingham, Malaysia Campus. Students will be travelling to Malaysia to join the Summer Program. The details of the program are as follows.
Interested participants are advised to thoroughly go through the attached Application Form and submit the form duly signed by Participant, Guardian and Approved by Program Director before the deadline. The students can study only one Module from six module options mentioned in the above poster for increasing their Knowledge.
- Valid Passport
- Students currently enrolled in 2nd,3rd,4th,5th,6th,7th Semester only can apply
- Opportunity open for all degree program students relevant to the courses being offered
- Duly Signed Application Form
- Approval from Program Director on a General Application Form
- Copy of Valid Passport
- Copy of UMT Progress Report (Transcript). Print out from Portal is also acceptable
- Copy of UMT Student Card
Program Fees Excludes:
- Visa Processing Fee
- Return Ticket
- Meals not included in the Program Package
Note: Limited Seats Available. Applications will be entertained on a first come first serve and CGPA basis.
OIN Office Location: Main Building, 2nd Floor, Center Block, Room # C3-19.