Fill out the application and submit it at the link
- Pay the 1500 PKR application fee
Payable by credit card. Application fees are not refundable. The application processing fee is 1500 PKR and can be deposited in the account mentioned:
Bank: Habib Bank Limited
Account #: 2349-70000003-03
Attach/upload the payment slip with application form and also email the receipt at [email protected]
- Upload your academic records
Within your Admissions Profile in the relevant section, upload all required official transcripts from every high school, college, university, technical/vocational institute, or professional institution you have attended.
- If your first language is not English:
If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide evidence of an English language qualification to demonstrate your ability. This could be an IELTS or TOEFL examination score. In case, the medium of teaching has been English at your institution please provide us with English Proficiency Certificate from your Institution/College/University.
International students can submit SAT/ ACT/GMAT/GRE/ETS score if applicable, or take UMT’s online Admission Test.
- Documents Required
- NOC from last institution/university ( if degree is not awarded yet)
- Degrees/Official transcript of High school, college, university, technical/vocational institute, or professional institution
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation/Reference ( two; for PhD students only)
- Curriculum Vitae (For students applying in MS/PhD)
- Copy of Passport
- Optional: English Proficiency Letter/ ILETS or TOFEL score
- Optional: SAT/ACT/GMAT/GRE/ score
After submitting complete application, an approval email from admissions team will be received. You’ll be informed about test and interview.
We will notify you of the admission decision within 2-3 weeks after receiving all the required documents.
Accepting our Offer of Admission
Once Admission Offer letter is received and accepted students are advised to proceed for admission fee payments, registration and visa processing.
Students from abroad can directly deposit their fee in this account. After payment upload a picture or scanned copy of the payment slip in the required section and email at [email protected].
Pay through fund transfer in the account as mentioned:
Title of Account: UNIVERSITY OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
Account Type: USD ACCOUNT
Account #: 0010069288150029
Swift Code: ABPAPKKA