In view of the ease in travel restrictions in Pakistan and USA, we are pleased to announce the application opening of Student Exchange Program for spring 2022 at Northeastern Illinois University (NEIU), Chicago USA. Shortlisted students will be travelling to NEIU physically to avail the opportunity. NEIU will accept a total of Four Students from Undergraduate/Graduate degree programs. The applications will be assessed on the first come first serve basis. The students will be Shortlisted on the basis of their CGPA and academic record.
Fee & Expenditures:
- Students will not pay any tuition fee at NEIU
- Students will continue paying their regular tuition fee at UMT quarterly
- Students will bear travelling, living and accommodation expenses during their stay at NEIU
- Undergraduate students from any degree program currently enrolled in 3rd, 4th, 5th, & 6th semester are eligible to apply
- Graduate Students currently enrolled in 2nd Semester are eligible to apply
- Students having 3 or above CGPA are eligible to apply. Student applications with below 3 CGPA will not be considered.
- Students may apply only if the courses being offered at NEIU match with their UMT Road Map. More details about the spring 20222 session courses at NEIU can be viewed at NEIU Course Catalog. Please be informed that final course offering for the Spring 2022 session at NEIU is yet to be shared by the partner university.
- Only students with the valid passport are eligible to apply.
Registration Form: Interested participants are advised to apply at: Registration Link
Deadline: September 23, 2021 by 06:00 PM. Applications will not be accepted once the deadline has passed.
NEIU Information and Student Exchange Program related information can be viewed at:
In case of any more information required in this regard, please contact to [email protected]